Ways to protect yourself and your investment.
Today, many transmissions are replaced needlessly. The reason is that many facilities are not equipped with the latest technology or staff to properly diagnose electronically controlled transmissions. Another reason for needless replacement revolves around unethical business owners and sales staff.
What you need to do:
- Find a facility with transmission Certified Technicians. Members of ATRA (Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association) are continually trained and attend technical seminars to receive the latest information on transmission technology.
- Locate a facility in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This is a great indication that you will not get the run around if things don’t go as you would expect.
- Visit the staff at the transmission repair facility and spend as much time as possible asking questions either in person or over a lengthy telephone conversation. The more you learn about the company, staff, and your vehicles problems, the better off you will be through the repair process.
- Remember, if your only question is; how much will it cost to fix my transmission?, you will be influenced by whichever company offers you the best lie. No person can honestly tell you how much a repair will cost without extended diagnosis and the ultimate determination of your vehicles repair needs.
- Find out about various warranties or guarantees of workmanship on the repairs. It is often important for repairs to be warranted as a protection of your investment.
Your Next Step:
Call Active Transmission and Gear, the #1 repair and remanufacturing transmission facility in Colorado. The first company focused on producing the highest quality transmissions in the region. Unlike the big guys, we offer each customer the personal attention required to be a successful company.
You can always expect the best when you call on Active Transmission and Gear.